Motherboard
Dell XPS 13 (9370)
CPU
i7
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
There is no WiFi option in my network preferences!
I used KextBeast to install my .kexts from https://infernus.org/z97n-wifi-azurewave-ce-123h-and-el-capitan/

I do have a z97n-wifi MOBO

Upon restarting my computer, none of the CUSTOM KEXTS are loaded? Help.

If I try a custom kextload i get the msg "failed to load - (libkern/kext) not found""
this is for BcrmBluetoothInjector.kext

and I get this msg for FakePCIID_BCM94362z_AS_BCM94360CS2
"failed to load - (libkern/kext) authetnication failure"

Now, when I use sudo to avoid this issue here is my error:
"The system extension "/System/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_BCM94362z_AS_BCM94360CS2.kext" was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update."

Last edited:
There is no WiFi option in my network preferences!
I used KextBeast to install my .kexts from https://infernus.org/z97n-wifi-azurewave-ce-123h-and-el-capitan/

I do have a z97n-wifi MOBO

Upon restarting my computer, none of the CUSTOM KEXTS are loaded? Help.

If I try a custom kextload i get the msg "failed to load - (libkern/kext) not found""
this is for BcrmBluetoothInjector.kext

and I get this msg for FakePCIID_BCM94362z_AS_BCM94360CS2
"failed to load - (libkern/kext) authetnication failure"

"The system extension "/System/Library/Extensions/FakePCIID_BCM94362z_AS_BCM94360CS2.kext" was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product's vendor for an update."

Delete the kexts from /S/L/E. The install correctly with 'sudo cp' or Kext Wizard.

I did that. I do not see these two KEXTS loaded when I type kextstat in terminal

I think this is the issue.. FakePCIID not loading at boot. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back