Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!
My system: Z87X-UD5H + i74770k + GTX660 2GB - OC
ML 10.8.5 installed; system booted fine from prepared USB drive.
Then when i try to reboot to install multibeast my system freeze. It works only using -x flag
Every time i need to boot i need to put manually the -x flag
Installed multibest ethernet & sound drivers but sound doesn't works and ethernet is found as hardware but i can't connect myself to the internet;network settings panes show me the green "connected" icon active; but i have no connections...
Any suggestion please?
Thanks, Antonio

Have you added GraphicsEnabler=No for your graphics card in MultiBeast, under Customizations/Boot Options.

Yes, i do it. I added also npci=0x3000 editing directly the chameleon plist but nothing happens...
I also tried to disable the intel 4600 video card but nothing happens too...

Boot problem solved; intel 4600 video card disabled and added igpenabler=no; i don't know why but now it works.
Still network connection problems; my network seem active but doesnt works
here a screen capture
http://www.asf-images.com/sc.png
thanks for your help!

Boot problem solved; intel 4600 video card disabled and added igpenabler=no; i don't know why but now it works.
Still network connection problems; my network seem active but doesnt works
here a screen capture
http://www.asf-images.com/sc.png
thanks for your help!

Just a thought as you have dual ethernet ports, take a look in the BIOS and see if the network stack is enabled, or try the other port. Just a suggestion.

Just solved!
Installation with easy beast of appleIGB kext and appleintele1000e kext let my nextwork start to works fine.
Now system is stable; i need only to test speed on USB3
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back