i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys.
i have 2 ssd. one with 10.9.3 clover uefi installed (everything is perfect) and one sad is free for windows 8.1 pro (uefi).
these my bios settings:
-optimal default
-set ram to profile 1
-os type windows 8 whql
-csm never
-secure boot disabled

i have prepared the windows install key both with bootcamp assistant and with rufus with the same result using obviously a windows pro 8.1 msdn edition.

the issue is that i'm not able to reach the windows 8 install screen: it asks me press any button to start from usb or dvd. i press the button. the same screen appears (press any button to start from disk or dvd). then i have blue screen with: no bootable device is detected.

the usb key is connected on a usb3.0 port (because my mono doesn't have usb2.0 one)

please help me, i don'0t think is difficult to install windows 8.1 pro in totally uefi mode.
what must i do? what's wrong?

it's not msdn.iso fault and it is not usb key fault (i used 2 different usb3.0 keys)

hi guys.
i have 2 ssd. one with 10.9.3 clover uefi installed (everything is perfect) and one sad is free for windows 8.1 pro (uefi).
these my bios settings:
-optimal default
-set ram to profile 1
-os type windows 8 whql
-csm never
-secure boot disabled

i have prepared the windows install key both with bootcamp assistant and with rufus with the same result using obviously a windows pro 8.1 msdn edition.

the issue is that i'm not able to reach the windows 8 install screen: it asks me press any button to start from usb or dvd. i press the button. the same screen appears (press any button to start from disk or dvd). then i have blue screen with: no bootable device is detected.

the usb key is connected on a usb3.0 port (because my mono doesn't have usb2.0 one)

please help me, i don'0t think is difficult to install windows 8.1 pro in totally uefi mode.
what must i do? what's wrong?

it's not msdn.iso fault and it is not usb key fault (i used 2 different usb3.0 keys)
You should be booting from the Windows USB flash, just like installing OS X with UniBeast. If you have access to a Windows machine, use http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbPage.Help_Win7_usbdvd_dwnTool to create the Win8.1 USB installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back