Graphics
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Based on the specs listed before, I'm using smbios imac14,2. Everything works except waking up from sleep. The computer wakes up but not the monitors. I was trying to find a solution here but couldn't that's why I'm creating this post. I read that the graphics power management isn't working and that could be the cause of this problem. Can anybody point me to a suction or she's with me what you guys did with the same build?I'm Using Yosemite and clover btw.Thanks in advance guys

anybody? Please :)
Based on the specs listed before, I'm using smbios imac14,2. Everything works except waking up from sleep. The computer wakes up but not the monitors. I was trying to find a solution here but couldn't that's why I'm creating this post. I read that the graphics power management isn't working and that could be the cause of this problem. Can anybody point me to a suction or she's with me what you guys did with the same build?I'm Using Yosemite and clover btw.Thanks in advance guys

Almost the same machine and I did have a problem with that for a day or two :oops: the problem I found out was that I didn't plug the cable on the monitor all the way in. Once I did that the monitor would wake up from sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back