Contribute
Register

Z87N-wifi i5 4670k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can give me a help with this?
I tried several igplatfprmids and messed a lot with bios. Can always boot but always with the rain before password input.
Maybe its better to just buy a dedicated graphic card...

SAME here, the problem with the "rain" thing you described. Although, dual screen work fine after 2mins being "rain'', but if you put the PC to sleep it is very hard to wake-up the PC without the dual display turn back to normal. Most of time I had to push the reset button for the system to restart the computer again. The Mavericks OS work GREAT, but I think there is a lot of hardware incompatibility with the dual HDMI on the ga-z87n wifi. In addition to that, wifi bluetooth, and HDMI audio won't work either.

I think you need to reinstall the Multibeast with different setting to see if that help. But before doing that, it better if you know exact what driver version needed for all of the Z87n wifi hardware before attempt to reinstall. I have try few setting from few website but didn't work, still with the screen problem.

I will try to do that if i have some time and I will post up the result if I found one.

GoodLuck

Hi all

Almost 2 years now since my build. Been rock solid until. This week i decided to upgrade to a 850 evo ssd and more 8gb of vengance ram.

Reinstalled mavericks in the ssd and i discovered that to boot properly i really had to boot with
<key>IGPlatformID</key>
<string>0C260000</string

(tried severall ids and all the same result)

The fuzzy screen did not really bothered me since my system is 24/7. I rebooted some 10 times in 2 years.
But now with the ssd and the system booting so quickly i tried more solutions for the fuzzy screen.

The one that worked was from post 43 in this link:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/118091-fuzzy-screen-boot-hd4600.html

But now i have another problem.
I use a apple wireless keyboard, but when i get to login now without the fuzzy screen i have to wait some 25 seconds until the bluetooth connects with keyboard and only then i can enter the password.
Tried searching for this but found only things related to wireless keyboard in bios or bluetooth errors booting.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back