Contribute
Register

Z87 & I7-4770k / Intel HD4600 iGPU Graphic Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or here to recap what is this all about :)

• When using Lilu+IntelGraphicsFixup (without the gtx) anything works except those iTunes crashes.

• Without Lilu+IntelGraphicsFixup but with ssdt patch i get hard system crahses/freeze

• With GTX 780 ti Avenger is unstable

So teh next thing to try is to use Lilu+IntelGraphicsFixup + ssdt patches.

hey !
btw, thank you very much for your help and taking time !

I think you should run MemTest86.
Could be a RAM issue.
Make sure you have SMBIOS/Trust set to True.

I think you should run MemTest86.
Could be a RAM issue.
Make sure you have SMBIOS/Trust set to True.

I am not the only one with those itunes or avenger crashes

I am not the only one with those itunes or avenger crashes

Id recommend speaking to @RehabMan about this problem because im out of ideas.
AppleIntelFrameBuffer1 is using Port type 04 are you using DisplayPort? If not then it should be 08 for HDMI & DVI.

AppleIntelFrameBuffer1 is using Port type 04 are you using DisplayPort?
I just use DVI at the moment. When do we need to define the Framebuffer ? I havent set it yet at all and it works

I just use DVI at the moment. When do we need to define the Framebuffer ? I havent set it yet at all and it works

Attach ioreg.
Will need Port Patch.

@VioletDragon
do I understood it correct that you use both , Clover Patches (like rename IGPU) in conjunction with the SSDT Patches?
In case I have already IGPU and IMEI in my patched ssdt, do I still need the clover DSDT rename (GFX0->IGPU, MEI->IMEI) patch?

@VioletDragon
do I understood it correct that you use both , Clover Patches (like rename IGPU) in conjunction with the SSDT Patches?
In case I have already IGPU and IMEI in my patched ssdt, do I still need the clover DSDT rename (GFX0->IGPU, MEI->IMEI) patch?

Of course if you inject SSDT-IGPU when IGPU is under GFX0 then SSDT-IGPU wont have no affect.
Attach Problem Reporting Files without Patches implemented.

Of course if you inject SSDT-IGPU when IGPU is under GFX0 then SSDT-IGPU wont have no affect.
Attach Problem Reporting Files without Patches implemented.
But you already have this in the SSDT
Code:
Scope (_SB.PCI0.IGPU)
Why do you need to rename GFX to iGPU in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back