Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 576202-001
CPU
Intel Xeon X5550x2
Graphics
NVidia Quadro FX3800
Hi everyone, thanks for your attention, since I am very new to Hackintosh, and have no experience in installing macOS on PC, I am having 3 days of reading tons of materials just to get my Z800 Workstation with Dual Xeon X5550 to install macOS. Since I have Nvidia Quadro FX3800, a friend of mine told me I cannot install Mojave until I replace my graphics card. I decided to start with High Sierra installation:

I have made a DSDT.aml file from Win7, using RW app, and copied this file into /Clover/ACPI/patched folder, copied some Kext files from Z800 thread here in this forum.

I am booting Clover, pushing install button, and I have a looping mistake on AppleUSBHostController string which makes my PC stuck and a Forbidden sign comes out with Hieroglyphs.

Can anyone lead me how to install the macOS High Sierra correctly?

Hi @Dekartus I had a different kernel panic installing High Sierra on a HP z2 mini Workstation. I ended up using the config file from this post, and it got me to the installation screen. You might need to experiment to see which UEFI drivers and kexts apply to your own setup.

I can consistently install High Sierra but never can get nVidia quadro drivers to install or at least be enabled. If you get that far and have any success, please share. Good luck.

Hi @Dekartus I had a different kernel panic installing High Sierra on a HP z2 mini Workstation. I ended up using the config file from this post, and it got me to the installation screen. You might need to experiment to see which UEFI drivers and kexts apply to your own setup.

I can consistently install High Sierra but never can get nVidia quadro drivers to install or at least be enabled. If you get that far and have any success, please share. Good luck.
HI 9re990, thanks for sharing the link for thread, after I have inserted the config.plist file from it, Installation process had less errors, but all of them are still saying there are issues with AppleUSBHostcontroller.
'Are there any Z800 owners who can share their Config.plist and KEXT files used for installation? I would greatly appreciate if someone led me through BIOS changes as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back