CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a z77x chipset and an intel hd 4000 and i can't find a solution that works with me ! The one an only problem is the intel hd 4000 not working well and has only 4mb ! i did try intel inject with ig platform 0x01620005 and intelgraphicfixup and lilu.kext nothing works ! I'm nearly going mad it's been almost a week that i've tried any solution but either i'm doing something wrong ! Either i missed somthing ! Please help me !!!

I have a z77x chipset and an intel hd 4000 and i can't find a solution that works with me ! The one an only problem is the intel hd 4000 not working well and has only 4mb ! i did try intel inject with ig platform 0x01620005 and intelgraphicfixup and lilu.kext nothing works ! I'm nearly going mad it's been almost a week that i've tried any solution but either i'm doing something wrong ! Either i missed somthing ! Please help me !!!
Try this
Screenshot 2018-06-25 at 21.32.46.png

THanks for your reply ! I did it but nothing happens in fact i have to manually enter the fake id every time i boot !

DO i have to do it without any kext or something else ? just this with a proper install right ?
I don't know why it not working, I have only tree kext in other: fakesmc,intelmausiethernet and kext audio and it works on my build.

I don't know why it not working, I have only tree kext in other: fakesmc,intelmausiethernet and kext audio and it works on my build.
I'm running an uefi bootloader and i updated to the latest one but from the bootloader source not from tony mac x86 ! Do you have a config plist to see if all thing are the same ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back