Contribute
Register

Z77X-UD5H Multibeast issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed the 898 codec but the speaker is still greyed out. Should I try installing it again? It seems to me to be a drivers issue because my computer doesn't even know it has and audio at all.

Reinstalled the codec and now the icon is not greyed out yay! Still no audio though. I've been reading around, and it seems its a hardware issue with the motherboard?

Changed around the Outputs! Audio is working and out of the green jack! This is now a successful build! As long as no other problems arise haha

Everything is great. However, I am not allowed to sign into my iTunes account. Let the troubleshooting commence! Keep getting Error: 5502. Pic below

Screen Shot 2012-09-20 at 8.00.30 PM.png

Tried to install USB 3.0 in Multibeast. Broke the OS and had to re install, couldn't even get into safe mode. I'm having trouble getting to my external drives.

:|:eek:

Follow Slugnet's multibeast settings and his golden build!! You may have different results :rolleyes:

Thats what i'm gonna do now! Thanks! :D

Why did you use multibeast to install usb3 it works out of the box. You shouldn't be installing kexts to fix a problem that dose not exist.

The USB 3.0 does not work OOB for everyone. Having the same problem as you.

Changed around the Outputs! Audio is working and out of the green jack! This is now a successful build! As long as no other problems arise haha

Hey Dunbadn,Iim having the same issue as you everything works great but theres no audio coming out of front panel or any of the jacks in the back. Could you explain what you mean by changing around the outputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back