My front audio isn't working...
No output to the front jack..
Using the fractal design r4 case
Any way to fix this

Thanks

Jan

Yes, my bios version is F8 BTW

I currently only have OS X installed,

My neighbor actually got the same system with f14 bios, I will ask him also!

Thanks for your help ;)

Jan

Does it work in windows?
Oh, I'm using F14 BIOS and everything works well, so you might as well update it, see if that gets it working in OS X

hey there im using bios version f14 and also have the fractal r4 yet my audio is not working at all with any back port but It does work with the front port. how can I get it to work with the back ports?

I currently only have OS X installed,

My neighbor actually got the same system with f14 bios, I will ask him also!

Thanks for your help ;)

Jan

No worries, it's all pretty fresh in my mind! Maybe try borrowing his windows disk and hooking it up to your machine if you can, and vice versa with your OS X disk in his, just to rule out a software bug. Does the FP Audio for the R4 come as separate pins or one big block btw?

hey there im using bios version f14 and also have the fractal r4 yet my audio is not working at all with any back port but It does work with the front port. how can I get it to work with the back ports?

To get my back panel audio working properly, I had to go into system prefs --> sound and under the output settings choose the top line out.

This routes audio to the orange output on the back of the board. I was getting sound out of the green output, but it was giving me bad dropout. Let me know if this helps.

1 big block I believe, will try f14 this weekend,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back