Graphics
560 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Never really had this issue before but I can't compile anything, no ISAL errors either, hitting fix errors ends up deleting most of the document. Is this due to the UEFI on these new boards?

Really trying to get sound working with the 898 chipset. Otherwise still no real need for the DSDT.

Regardless curious if anyone has encountered the issue or have any idea why :D

Attachments

• Z77X-UD5H.zip
    27.9 KB · Views: 120
philz said:
Never really had this issue before but I can't compile anything, no ISAL errors either, hitting fix errors ends up deleting most of the document. Is this due to the UEFI on these new boards?

Really trying to get sound working with the 898 chipset. Otherwise still no real need for the DSDT.

Regardless curious if anyone has encountered the issue or have any idea why :D
file broken or smth since i cant rly open it with dsdt editor and yes i added extension there was none

Attachments

• ud5h.aml
    45.4 KB · Views: 217
Forgot to mention dsdt attached above is F6h bios

be11o said:
Forgot to mention dsdt attached above is F6h bios

That's brand new o_0 Will update to that, what edits did you do? I still don't understand why mine didn't work (booted into windows and captured it there).

Regardless will let you know how it is :) and thanks in advance!

UPDATE:
It shows in system preferences but no sound with toledo's kext :/
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=57808

Regardless this is a strange motherboard...

I tested it myself it's working 100 percent :) maybe you forgot to repair permissions or rebuild cache if u do use it. Get kext wizard and try once again

be11o said:
I tested it myself it's working 100 percent :) maybe you forgot to repair permissions or rebuild cache if u do use it. Get kext wizard and try once again

Nope I figured it out, but it was not the "green" jack that was working (2 others did). Odd but it works. Do you ever get the occasional "disk failed" or something of the sort when booting? Seems obscure but only after updating to F6H/DSDT. Everything seems fine though so it's odd. Really don't like how the turbo's don't work if you set them individually. This is just a strange board.

philz said:
be11o said:

Nope I figured it out, but it was not the "green" jack that was working (2 others did). Odd but it works. Do you ever get the occasional "disk failed" or something of the sort when booting? Seems obscure but only after updating to F6H/DSDT. Everything seems fine though so it's odd. Really don't like how the turbo's don't work if you set them individually. This is just a strange board.
Booted few times just to check drives issue, as for me it was ok
Not tried to overclock tho, there is no reason for it rly, atleast for me, ill check it on weekend dont have much time right now

philz said:
be11o said:

The overclocking is only an issue on OS X, it doesn't work like that in Windows.

thelostswede said:
philz said:
be11o said:

The overclocking is only an issue on OS X, it doesn't work like that in Windows.

There are 2 issues, one is and the other is bios. The OSX is after sleep won't go back to proper multiplier but the bios is that turbo settings by core do not "stick" and work in any OS. You have to set the overall multiplier. I had a smililar issue on z68 where depending on bios revision the turbo settings would always revert to auto. Though the most modern bios revisions are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back