Graphics
NVidia GForce GTX1060 3GB
Z77N wifi board
i7-3770k cpu
OCZ III 120GB SSD
1TB WD hard drive
Crucial Ballistix 2x8gb memory (16 GB)
Coolermaster Silent Pro M700 Power..

I'm trying to stay with just the onboard Video and not have to buy another piece of hardware. (especially since one of my two monitors just went out last weekend and I'll have to replace it).

It will boot to safe mode, but when trying to boot normally it stops at the following(see 1st photo) with -v -"GraphicsEnabler"="No".

If I just enter the -v I get the error message of the 2nd photo.

I've spent 3 weeks and still can't get it work properly.

Attachments

• OS X error.jpg
    OS X error.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 268
  • OS V.jpg
    OS V.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 188
Bluetooth error. Are you still running with the stock Bluetooth/wifi combo card installed? Do you use Bluetooth on your system? If not try taking out the card completely to see if that works. Have you over locked your system. I see u have the 3770k. If so what are your settings? Without voltage adjustment on this board I noticed the system acting weird after certain frequencies.

Thanks for your responses:

So to be clear, you're saying I should remove the bluetooth "chip/card" that is on the mother board. I was under the impression that the bluetooth would work but the wireless won't. However, with the way things are going, I can give that a try.

I am connected via HDMI to a single monitor.

Z77N-wifi will only boot to safe mode - fixed

I think I have just about everything up and running now. thanks for asking the questions. It gave me the encouragement that at least someone was trying to help.

Removed the Bluetooth from the motherboard. Stopped getting the error, still wouldn't boot.
Still getting the USB errors. Moved the keyboard from a USB 2.0 port to a USB 3.0 port, USB errors went away
Put the Bluetooth back on the motherboard. (still get the Bluetooth error, but I'm thinking that it might be related to the wifi. After booting up I was able to pair the Bluetooth with a device.)

Booted to safe-mode and ran MultiBeast
Noticed that the FakeSMC v5.1.61 Plugins was installed but the FakeSMC v5.1.61 was showing Skip. (I'm started thinking that the plugins only worked if the FakeSMC was installed.)
Installed FakeSMC v5.1.61 rebooted.

It booted up too fast for me to enter the -v
After about 15 seconds, what do you know, its up and running.

No audio, (hmm, thought I had already taken care of that, but with all of my installs it might have been under a different install)
Installed the ALC892, rebooted, sound works great from the rear green sound out. I would love to get the HDMI to work, but at this point I'm excited to get it to boot properly.

The only other things I have noticed, opened Safari and went to Youtube. Installed Flash, now when I open Safari and open a new tab it gives me a list of previous sites visited, (that part is normal), however, the "site" is flashing as if the refresh rate is wrong. I also notice the same when I go to some other sites and they have advertisement, sometimes the ad is flashing extremely fast.

Any suggestions on this part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back