Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I recently build a computer with the Gigabyte z77n-wifi, and everything is working perfectly. However, when I don't use audio for like 5 minutes, it seems that the audio ports kind of "sleep". For example, when want to listen to a song on iTunes, it waits 4 or 5 seconds, then the sound "pop" and the sound get "out of sleep" Someone know how to correct this, as it bothers me when I work with logic pro. Thank you!

I recently build a computer with the Gigabyte z77n-wifi, and everything is working perfectly. However, when I don't use audio for like 5 minutes, it seems that the audio ports kind of "sleep". For example, when want to listen to a song on iTunes, it waits 4 or 5 seconds, then the sound "pop" and the sound get "out of sleep" Someone know how to correct this, as it bothers me when I work with logic pro. Thank you!
It is not power savings, it is quieting; stops making noise (static) when there is no audio signal. Choices are:
1. digital audio (HDMI, optical, USB, etc.)
2. anti pop software
3. macpro3,1 system definition
4. windoz

Thank you for your answer! I realized it was my system definition. Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back