Contribute
Register

Z77-DS3H v1.0 F9 3770k 670 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Strange, I thought USB 3.0 worked for me because in system information a USB 3.0 Hub appeared.After speedtesting a USB device though it was connecting at USB 2.0 speed.

I then took out my DSDT, rebooted, and USB 3.0 was at full speed.

What kexts you are using ?

Back USB 3 ports are really sluggish, but system reports reads as 3.0.

@Exway8 Here is the Patched DSDT. Try this. Make sure to have Drop OEM_DSM in your Config.plist. Be sure not to have any DSDT Fixes also.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    39.8 KB · Views: 98
I'm not using anything in particular.(FakeSMC and RealtekALC)

Maybe the BIOS version matters?

Ill post my untouched DSDT (The one that doesn't have USB 3 functioning)

View attachment 155696

@TheUltimateBoris Here is the Patched DSDT. Try this. Make sure to have Drop OEM_DSM in your Config.plist. Be sure not to have any DSDT Fixes also.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    40.1 KB · Views: 89
@TheUltimateBoris Here is the Patched DSDT. Try this. Make sure to have Drop OEM_DSM in your Config.plist. Be sure not to have any DSDT Fixes also.

Question 1:
So what's the best way to have all usb2&usb3 ports working ? Should I follow the tutorial as described at the top of this thread ?

Question 2:
What about sound problem avec wakeup ?

Thank you.

@Exway8 Here is the Patched DSDT. Try this. Make sure to have Drop OEM_DSM in your Config.plist. Be sure not to have any DSDT Fixes also.

I'm back trying to figure it out again guys, with no success. Fresh install 10.11.3 all works fine expect USBs.

With Patched DSDT Pjaml and renamed ehc1 and ehc2 to eh01 eh02 and xhc1 to xhc all USB all working but:

1. Usb 3.0 is sluggish 30mb/s
2. After fast booting to login screen I don't have keyboard and mouse for about 10 sec.

Tried USBInjectAll. DSDT you provide not working either.

Is there anything I can try? Pls help.

With DSDT and FakePCI+Mux there is no even a power in usb 3.0 port, without DSDT 3.0 only writes works, trying to read/copy something is forcing device to eject.

Anyone ?

With DSDT and FakePCI+Mux there is no even a power in usb 3.0 port, without DSDT 3.0 only writes works, trying to read/copy something is forcing device to eject.

Anyone ?
Extracting a DSDT with Maciasl in Clover is not a good idea, especially if your config have flagged some "Fixes". Extract an original hitting F4 at clover boot screen, wait some seconds before booting, you see nothing happen, but now you find your clean DSDT in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin.

You don't need FakePCI+Mux kexts for the Z77-DS3H. You need a proper DSDT patched. Im not using FakePCI+Mux on mine and my front and back USB 3 works. You don't need other fixes in Clover for your machine. Remove all ACPI fixes. And use MaciASL to patch the DSDT.

@Exway8 id say theres something not right in your Config.plist or maybe your BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back