CPU
i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 6900XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
Z68x-UD5-B3 - USBECHI Handover KP

Hi guys,

I can get Clover to boot, but when I try the installer I get the "yosemite missing bluetooth controller transport" KP.

Anyone have any idea where to start?

I am using Z68x-UD5-B3, Bios F6, using Tony's DSDT database file. I am using the kexts and instructions based http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...-how-install-os-x-mavericks-using-clover.html there, with updates for the Yosemite files. I have tried various boot flags to no avail (The only one I can't find is GraphicsEnabler=Yes.. But I have a feeling ticking the Nvidia inject box in the GFX does this same function.

I can't work out how to use boot flags manually on the Clover loader (On Chimera obviously you just start typing on the HDD select). In the mean time I have been loading the plist into Clover Configurator and checking the boot flag options there.

Has anyone managed to boot into the installer? I can use Chimera to load an install fine, obviously not 100%.. So I am trying to make the switch for Clover but after 2 full days I can't get it to boot to the installer.

My hardware specs are
i7 2600k
Gefore 560ti
Samsung 840 Pro SSD
1080P HDMI PC monitor

Please help! I am engaged to be married in January and this is putting a taxing strain on it as I am going insane :D have been a Chimera user for years and years.

Any ideas greatly appreciated guys. I have gone back to using Chimera 4.0 just so I have something going, but I am keen to go down the Clover way to get iCloud etc working. Seems strange I can install Yosemite here fine, but on Clover I can't even get the Installer to boot!

I would buy a USB Bluetooth. I got that same error and just use the -f flag and -v to see the process.

I have a USB Bluetooth - DBT-122. Its not related to bluetooth i think its a GFX issue from what I have read.

Holy moly!
I'm in the EXACT same situtation, and have roughly the same hardware.

Same mobo, same CPU. R9 280x.

I've tried everything and spent countless hours this weekend trying to make it work :(

Ok, so I have dug a little deeper - It appears this may be a few lines ahead of this issue. APPLEUSBHCI - Unable to obtain ownership from BIOS.

You might have luck changing a setting called EHCI handover in USB peripherals, but my award bios doesn't have this option (F6).

I am DSDT free and am just about out of options. Why though, does Unibeast work 100% fine? There must be some sort of kext Unibeast injects that will get us out of this mess?

Yea, unfortunately, our motherboard doesn't actually support UEFI, hence why we don't have the EHCI option.
And I agree with you, seeing as Chimera works perfectly, it seems odd that clover just doesn't boot.
I have posted around various forums, and it appears no one has a solution to our problem :(

Is your iCloud/App Store working btw? Mine isn't yet. Gonna try some fixes tomorrow, but just curious.

My ethernet is working fine! No problems whatsoever, apart from App Store/iCloud not working

Might have something to do with my system definition, not sure.

My ethernet is working fine! No problems whatsoever, apart from App Store/iCloud not working

Might have something to do with my system definition, not sure.

Got it 100% working mate, you still interested? **** me. 3 weeks of hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back