Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Update 10.7.2 fixed hot plugging and artifacts without using the new tonymac guide.
I downloaded combo update and installed and restarted using my original edited dsdt and kext. I restarted using dvi and hdmi and had a lot of artifacts. I turned off the machine and unplugged it. plugged it back in and booted with just hdmi and works as it should no artifacts. Of course hdmi audio works

Update tonymac posted a new guide so I will redo the dsdt and kext.

Second update seems sometimes i still get artifacts on booting with hdmi still not bad though. I think they go away after the display goes off and back on.

I was able to get audio through HDMI working thank a lot to toledo and tonymacs guide http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/09/ ... -3000.html. I wanted to share my edited files and also state that you have to boot with DVI then switch to HDMI. However you can follow this post to get HDMI booting http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index. ... try1700218 on page 6 there is a user with z68-ud3h board showing the edits he made.
If someone uses the link and gets it working help me out and send me the file or post a DIY

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    17.4 KB · Views: 149
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • dsdt.aml.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 91
  • AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext.zip
    214.6 KB · Views: 78
HDMI only works
Optical does not work
Analog does not work

Thanks for HDMI

Sorry for my English, I use a translator.

pppoe1 said:
HDMI only works
Optical does not work
Analog does not work

Thanks for HDMI

Sorry for my English, I use a translator.

thanks for posting that i only need hdmi to work with audio so i haven't tested any other audio ports

ferdini said:
GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 or GA-Z68X-UD2H-B3 are similar.
Perthaps there is an answer.
Let us know.

whats the question

ferdini said:
whats the question ?

Just to find a AppleHDA.kext.zip that fits for GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 or GA-Z68X-UD2H-B3 !
Because i am not finding the way to do it myself.
Just to boot with a single monitor connected to HDMI port and have sound through it like on Customac Mini 2011.

the apple hda kext should work for any gigabyte motherboard but you still have to edit your dsdt

tonymac has just posted a new tutorial for hdmi audio so I will redo the dsdt and kext according to his instructions and repost my work. hopefully I'll fix the hot plugging issue

Hi!
z68x-ud3h-b3 don't work firewire. for tc electronic connect live.
help my!)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back