GeForce GT 520 1024 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Hello,

I've been able to install from scratch El Capitan using the unibeast instruction on the main tonymacx86 guide (16GB USB stick).

My current hardware configuration is this:

Z68MA-D2H-B3 UEFI 1C
i7 2600k
GeForce GT 520 1024 MB
SanDisk SDSSDA240G
XBOX 360 Live Vision Game Camera Webcam
Ultron UBA-130 Micro V3 Bluetooth Dongle
TP Link TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express

I've literally followed these two links:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/180823-gigabyte-z68ma-d2h-b3-evga-gtx650.html
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...igabyte-z68ma-d2h-b3-uefi-u1c-el-capitan.html

1) So, I've created the USB stick, fully formatted my SSD disk, wiping EFI and main partition.
2) Installed El Capitan
3) After that, I've downloaded Clover (Version installed 3330 - latest one available now), and installed it, following the screenshots from Elite2k's post.
4) I've mounted the EFI partition and added the kext files, always from Elite2k's post.
5) I've tried Elite2k's config but USB mouse and keyboard were not working, so I had to use the attached config.plist, with iMac12,2 instead of iMac13,2 (please note that the attached config has some XXXXX fields, changed by purpose. my current one has values generated using CloverConfigurator)
6) Rebooted
7) Installed the audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0l and HDMI audio patch from Elite2k's post.
8) Rebooted
9) "sudo trimforce enable" on terminal
10) Reboot
NO NEED of Multibeast and all seems working.

...However, I still have some issues with 'sleep'. If I put the pc in sleep (or if it goes automatically), usb mouse becomes extremely slow. I need to unplug and re-plug it to restore its functionality.

I've searched for others with this issue and it seems that some fixed it changing BIOS settings. Unfortunately, these changes had no effect on my setup.

Is there anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 217
Anyone with the same problem? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back