Contribute
Register

Z51-70 Kernel Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice i did some changes in the file. I used Plist editor Pro could you check it?

I did not understand "Keep in mind you must boot without caches to allow Clover to patch it. After, you can rebuild caches, then boot normally (Clover can only patch kexts it loads)."

I always select the verbose mod so you mean i need to select the verbose mod without cache? I think i understand that but how i can rebuilt the cache? El capitan is not installed lol i'm tring to install it but i don't reach the installer man i'm mad lol

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.2 KB · Views: 254
El capitan is not installed lol i'm tring to install it but i don't reach the installer man i'm mad lol[/COLOR]

Boot verbose, show photo. Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

OK i attached the files :)

Attachments

• 20160126_184411.jpg
    20160126_184411.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160126_183349.jpg
    20160126_183349.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
  • EFI_folder.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 119
  • 20160125_155443.jpg
    20160125_155443.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 124
OMG Rehabman you are the man lolll i think you already know that :thumbup:

I finaly got the installer but another problem lol i cannot see my hardrive in the disk utility, only my usb drive is available.

In the bios i cannot check if the harddrive is on IDE or AHCI but the UEFI mode is activated. My drive is partitioned. I have Windows 10 on one partition and the other one is empty (i want to install mac os on it)

So any suggestion?

I finaly got the installer but another problem lol i cannot see my hardrive in the disk utility, only my usb drive is available.

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Note: You can check your SATA mode by running 'lspci -nn' in Linux Terminal.

Here the files :D

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 201
Here the files :D

The (likely) problem is config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=true.

DropOem should be false, until you have patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched.

Hi, I have this laptop and have tired everything to get past the iographincs kernel panic.I cant get to the Installer and have read literally 100s of threads, Rehabman I know youre the best, can you please help.
I have used many Clover folders that people have had success with but I do not.
This laptop has switchable graphics and cant disable in the bios.... please help :(

Attachments

• 20180720_151757.jpg
    20180720_151757.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 80
Hi, I have this laptop and have tired everything to get past the iographincs kernel panic.I cant get to the Installer and have read literally 100s of threads, Rehabman I know youre the best, can you please help.
I have used many Clover folders that people have had success with but I do not.
This laptop has switchable graphics and cant disable in the bios.... please help :(

Looks like a normal boot so far... What is the issue?

Also...
"Problem Reporting" files are incomplete.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back