1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can someone with a working OSX10.14.4 on a Z170X-UD5-TH upload his EFI folder? I'm experiencing weirdness with ACPI and hwmonitor, and I would like to have a look at someones working EFI folder.

I've made some progress, I can now boot without the nullcpu kext. HWmonitor only shows CPU temps though, not CPU speed and what have you.
Looks like I have some corruption on my Mojave boot disk. That would explain the weird behaviour I'm still experiencing. Unfortunately, disk utility can't fix this(even when booted from another disk) and Disk Warrior is still not able to repair builtin APFS disks.
Will try a wipe & reinstall. It's been quite a while that I had to resort to such a drastic measure.

It's beyond me how Apple can change its standard disk format without having proper tools in case something goes wrong.

i am interrest by the EFI. as all, i hae a GT970 from nvidia, so i need first to change for a radeon card. (R580 ?)

I've cleaned up (throw out old stuff, update kexts etc.) with some success, but I still get warnings on my Mojave APFS partition in Disk Utility. These can't be fixed.

Most of my stuff works in Mojave, just not Cubase Pro 10 while logged in using my main useracoount. Argh.

i have ma a usb key , after somes modifed, i finally start , and install

i need a EFI for compare element and config.plist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back