CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX590 /2080Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I know this is a pretty common problem but somehow after checking each thread with this kind of issue, I could not find a solution to my problem.

History:
Until High Sierra I could use toledas script to patch on the fly via Clover. This was in effectivly used until the update to Catalina.

What I did:
Remove all old methods from config in Clover and remove the Realtek kext in kexts/other

Installed newest AppleALC, WEG, Lilu to kexts other.
Used Hackintool to build the config for clover.

No matter what I do, the device is not there. I do not have any more ideas.

Though I have USB Audio devices, I would like to have the internal audio working as well just for piece of mind.

Any kind soul can give me a pointer please?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
  • Ioreg.zip
    1 MB · Views: 47
Oh man. I do not want to sound rude but everytime I post a question, the assistance is nearly zero.

Anyway. I, as always with my little amount of issues reaching out for help, figured it out by myself.

What did it solve?

- Checked that traces from toledas script would not be activated, cause I saw renaming of HDAS>HDEF in the bootlog though I did wipe them of the config.plist. Dunno why. After several config edits it dissaperead in the bootlog.

- Deleted the former entries I entered from the Hackintool into Devices
Activated Layout1 and activated ResetHDA in Devices/Audio as well.

- Reininstalled just for safety reasons vanilla AppleHDA / untouched from Catalina install source.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back