Gigabyte GA-Z170X Designare
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 7870
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello Everybody
I have A Z170 Designare. I am having trouble getting the sound working on the rear Audio out jack. I have tried The Settings for 1150 Audio in multibeast. I have tried the Audio command script. the computer
Lists audio out. but when i plug the cable, and select it on screen i get no sound.

I am on F20 bios. I have A i7 6700K . I have activated the thunderbolt ports. I have tried the setting for 1150 and additional 100 series sound. I Am including my io Reg file. I would appreciate Some help. I have installed windows to ensure there is not a problem with my motherboard. Maybe I will upgrade the bios and reinstall. I have read a lot about the sound card and by reading threads on this site I was able to install it with little or no problem. So Thanks to everyone who contributed to this site for that. I still need help with the sound. I have sound through the headphone jack but no rear audio. I am stumped
Could someone please give me a hand?

Attachments

• Shane’s iMac.ioreg
    5.9 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Hello Adrian B
Thanks I will start over from scratch, And Reread That Thread.

I still need help with the sound. I have sound through the headphone jack but no rear audio. I am stumped
Could someone please give me a hand?

Hi, i have same* board (i´m working in a new "hacky")and not problem whith the audio "rear out".
*(F22 BIOS)

I install 2 ALC1150 and 100 Series Audio, both.
On the speaker, select internal speaker and no problem.

Hi I am going to Upgrade my Bios to F22 and try again
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back