Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD3
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 680
Hi all,

I have this problem with my ID.
I know my password, secret questions... I can sign in to the itunes/macstore/icloud.. etc, but can't download anything on the itunes/macstore. It says "Your Apple ID has been disabled."

Any suggestions?

Hi all,

I have this problem with my ID.
I know my password, secret questions... I can sign in to the itunes/macstore/icloud.. etc, but can't download anything on the itunes/macstore. It says "Your Apple ID has been disabled."

Any suggestions?

This sometimes happens when you have a credit card registered for payment and the card has expired.

If not that then Google "Your Apple ID has been disabled" to find loads of other suggestions.

Last edited:
This sometimes happens when you have a credit card registered for payment and the card has expired.

If not that then Google "Your Apple ID has been disabled" to find loads of other suggestions.

I did that.
Only way to fix this is to contact apple support over the phone.

Bump.

But I'm not sure should I do that, since I don't have a real mac.

Yes, but that doesn't work.
I know my passwords, secret questions.. everything. Simply can't download anything from the macappstore.

Nope, nothing works.
And worst problem is that there is no apple support in my country.

I can easily make a new account, but I don't want to throw bunch of music/apps purchased from itunes/macstore...

Another thing that can cause problems is if your SMBIOS is mismatched.
i.e. If you have a MacPro3,1 SMBIOS with an iMac14,2 Board Serial Number.

Well installation is created using UniBeast. And Multibeast after, to make my SSD bootable.
So, I think that everything is ok with SMBIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back