Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Has anyone with the Z77X-UD5H upgraded to Yosemite yet? Id try a fresh instal but ive got a ton of plugins on my system and really dont want to spend days re-installing them again. Ive never had any issues with the UD5H at all, so I expect this should be a breeze.

Cheers!

awesome, please keep me in the loop, Can also help you figure out issues if there are any :) GOOD LUCK

I'm interested in that, too :)
Hope all worked out well? Did you have to use any special MultiBeast configuration?

Hi folks,
my first post ever. Reading since my first hack and always appreciated the help here.
Now i am stuck with my upgrade. Could get the upgrade work and when starting Yosemite it stucks after the firewire Kext initialization.
When going with -x in safe mode i could get into, but couldn't find out what exactly hinders my previously installed Multibeast kext's to run.
I had updated one thing before Yosemite and this was Logitech K750 and the LLC. Could this be the issue?

Any suggestions available?

Thanks

H. from Germany

Typing this from Yosemite, everything up and running except for iMessage. Didn't do anything too special, used my boot.plist from Mavericks and my previous serial.

Would you mind listing your steps? or a rundown of what went down, im VERY tempted to do this right now

I've been having problems with it all day for some reason. It worked at first during an upgrade, and seemed to be fine until (I admit) I screwed it up.

So I decided to just do a fresh install. Install goes fine, but if I try to run multibeast, it throws an error on FakeSMC during installation, at which point I can't get it to boot again (not even from the uni USB - mach_kernel missing).

I have it up and running now (booting via the installer USB), but not really knowing what I'm doing, I figured I'd give it a day to see if anybody else was having the issue before I tried multibeast again.

Just a hint on the missing nach_kernel:
You will find only kernel in somewhere called "kernels". i have copied this to a file i call mach_kernel. Then it worked like a charm, for the installation.

As You see i am writing from my Yosemite installation. Still suffering from boot errors i only can resolve in the safe mode (-x).
What is weird: USB works when it comes to the the Multbeast screen. After that, my usb-connection get lost. No keyboard no mouse. have to connect bluettooth as substitute to my hack.

Settings in multibeast post installation settings would be very nice to compare to mine, otherwise a try and error session will start.

Tx a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back