Just restart and pray, my friend :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 131
In Multibeast > Drivers > System
Select AppleACPIPlatform Rollback - 10.9.5 AppleACPIPlatform Rollback

Good Luck

Your solution seem to be good but now i have a new problem. Please verbose mode on attchments
However i have checked Ahci in bios config...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    968.8 KB · Views: 134
Your solution seem to be good but now i have a new problem. Please verbose mode on attchments
However i have checked Ahci in bios config...

Still waiting for root device can sometimes mean you have your Unibeast flash drive in a USB3 socket,
Try changing it to a USB2 or another USB socket.

Still waiting for root device can sometimes mean you have your Unibeast flash drive in a USB3 socket,
No, i had disconnect the usb unibeast before restart... So i don't think that is the problem... I'm trying to configure multibeast with Intel generic ahci sata instead of 3rd party sata in drivers/disk... I have read this option in another forum... I will Tell you if is good

The solution i had try don't Work.... I'm Blocked in still waiting for root device
i have not usb connected...

I did not say that I have no ssd hard disk. I have two sata hard disk. 1 with windows 7 and the second for osx ... I do not know if it's important

Hi. I've got find THE solution :) i'd make a new clear install and with multibeast i'd not install 3rd party in disk driver and not install usb 3.0
all it is working fine... Just i can not use my usb 3.0
i don't know if there is any solution...
so, thanks for your help guys :)

Hi. I've got find THE solution :) i'd make a new clear install and with multibeast i'd not install 3rd party in disk driver and not install usb 3.0
all it is working fine... Just i can not use my usb 3.0
i don't know if there is any solution...
so, thanks for your help guys :)

Still waiting for root device can also be caused by the wrong USB selection in your BIOS.

Do you have the latest BIOS for your board ?

If you have settings for Legacy USB Support set it to Enabled.

If you have settings for XHCI Handoff set it to Enabled.

If you have settings for EHCI Handoff set it to Enabled.

Although I think your old board will not have these options.

Good Luck

Still waiting for root device can also be caused by the wrong USB selection in your BIOS.

Do you have the latest BIOS for your board ?

If you have settings for Legacy USB Support set it to Enabled.

If you have settings for XHCI Handoff set it to Enabled.

If you have settings for EHCI Handoff set it to Enabled.

Although I think your old board will not have these options.

Good Luck

Thanks for your answer. Finally, i'm ve got checked usb 3,0 in Multibeast configurations... and my usb 3,0 is working.
Finally i just no have checked drivers for disk... Everything work

Thanks u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back