Graphics
HD7670M+HD4000 (1366x768)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have been using yosemite for a few weeks now, and I decided to run geekbench(in 32bit) on my laptop. However ,on windows, I get 2037 in single core and 4324 in multi-core, but in OS X, i get 714 in single core and 1424 in multicore. What could the reason be? I hope you guys can help me.

Thanks.

After following the steps in the given guide. ther is no improvement in my benchmarks and the maximum p-state I achieve is 12(according to dcpi manager).

After following the steps in the given guide. ther is no improvement in my benchmarks and the maximum p-state I achieve is 12(according to dcpi manager).

You must have proper DSDT/SSDT, a good Power Management and run with no limitations on the cpu (cpus=1) in order to get your Geekbench score next to the Windows one.

I have taken my ssdt from ssdtprgen, patched ssdt-1 to disable radeon, I have already patched my dsdt for battery and I am not using cpus=1. I have attached my ssdt and dsdt and my clover's config.plist too if required.
Also if I boot in verbose mode, I can see the message "X86PlatformShim::sendPStates - Success!" four times.

View attachment 130378
View attachment 130379
View attachment 130380
View attachment 130381

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

Here are the things needed.

Attachments

• kextstat output.txt
    895 bytes · Views: 126
  • MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • Rehabman.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 57
Here are the things needed.

Why did you install patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement (from Multibeast?)?

You're using Clover, so no need to install that kext.

What, should I do now. How can I restore the kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back