Contribute
Register

Yosemite on GA-X58A-UD7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there !

I did a clean install and applied the same MB selections than "Going Bald" as we have quite similar systems.

I have to reset the BIOS each time I reboot. The BIOS version and DSDT are the F8.
I checked all the BIOS parameter trying to find what´s wrong, no success :(

Anybody else with the same issue ?

Hi all:

Tried everything in this guide and cannot get my GA X58A UD7 with an I7 processor and a XFX 6870 ATI graphics card to boot. It all goes well until I try to boot by itself. I stops right at the beginning of the progress bar. Will take a pict with -v and post. Can not figure out what is wrong. This rig has been extremely easy to do in the past. Will be back with a camera. Thanks in the meantime.

Turns out my rev 2.0 GA X58A UD7 needs the 10.9.5 AppleACPIPlatform.kext Rollback option selected. Never needed that option before. This old MOBO is great and forgiving. Still my favorite. Will try Clover since I want iMessage to run.

Thanks all!!!

Hi, I am not having sound, should I try VodooHDA, which one??

I get the volume going up and down but it does not output from that jack

Working when I select internal speakers. Thanks great post!

Hello, when i downloaded mb file, but i can't open cuz it says file is corrupted. can u upload again pls?

Hello, when i downloaded mb file, but i can't open cuz it says file is corrupted. can u upload again pls?

Select the following:
UserDSDT
ALC889 for audio
RTL8xxx for LAN
3rd Party SATA for the Marvell and Gigabyte SATA ports.

Unfortunately, there is no Yos driver for the USB3.0 chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back