Contribute
Register

Yosemite installer won't boot-Acer Aspire V5-571P-stuck at [IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Acer-aspire v5-571p
CPU
Intel Core i7 3667U/HM77
Graphics
Intel HD4000 mobile 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there i have just made a Yosemite unibeast usb installer and i have tried to boot but it gets stuck at :
stuck at [IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

i have tried using the -x dart=0 boot flags but i still can't boot and i have looked and people have said to disable vT-d in the bios but i don't have that option. and i really wan a get Yosemite please help!

Hey there i have just made a Yosemite unibeast usb installer and i have tried to boot but it gets stuck at :
stuck at [IOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- completed

i have tried using the -x dart=0 boot flags but i still can't boot and i have looked and people have said to disable vT-d in the bios but i don't have that option. and i really wan a get Yosemite please help!

Post a quality photo of the entire screen while booting verbose.

in the /Extra/Extentions i have a kext called: AppleACPIPlatform.kext is that what you are referring to?

Edit: here is the version.plist file:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>BuildVersion</key>
	<string>12</string>
	<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
	<string>9.9</string>
	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
	<string>9.9</string>
	<key>ProjectName</key>
	<string>AppleACPIPlatform</string>
	<key>SourceVersion</key>
	<string>205098001000000</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Last edited:
in the /Extra/Extentions i have a kext called: AppleACPIPlatform.kext is that what you are referring to?

Edit: here is the version.plist file:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>BuildVersion</key>
	<string>12</string>
	<key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
	<string>9.9</string>
	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
	<string>9.9</string>
	<key>ProjectName</key>
	<string>AppleACPIPlatform</string>
	<key>SourceVersion</key>
	<string>205098001000000</string>
</dict>
</plist>

It is a rollback. Bad idea... remove it.

I removed it (by dragging it into the trash) and then tried to boot with the -v and dart=0 flag it dint work i tried with the -x and -v flags and it still does not boot get stuck at exactly same screen here is a picture (using dart=0 and -v flags)

I removed it (by dragging it into the trash) and then tried to boot with the -v and dart=0 flag it dint work i tried with the -x and -v flags and it still does not boot get stuck at exactly same screen her is a picture

Post photo using: dart=0 -v -f

The picture in the previous post is using the dart=0 boot flag and -v boot flag. sox for any confusion.

The picture in the previous post is using the dart=0 boot flag and -v boot flag. sox for any confusion.

Did you use laptop support when you created your USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back