geforce 770 gtx Gigabyte
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,

I've tried today to install Yosemite with a UniBeast 6.2.0 (with a clover bootloader) - which support Yosemite.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/resources/unibeast-6-2-0.314/

It was working until Multibeast for Yosemite (7.5.0) which is working with Chimera.
So I tried with Multibeast for El cap, wich has an UEFI boot mode. But it failed in the next reboot.

Did I miss an episode, or is there just this possiblity (without unibeast and multibeast) :
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-install-os-x-yosemite-using-clover.144426/

Thanks fellows :)

You can install Yosemite with a Chimera UniBeast USB and then switch to UEFI by installing Clover UEFI. MultiBeast is then used only to install kext files, so do not select Quick Start options which install Chimera. The trick then is to edit your config.plist Clover installed gave you for your hardware before you reboot so it does not KP on you from some setting in the default Clover config.plist. (I installed Clover on a desktop once and the config.plist had DSDT fix settings and kext patches for laptops! Had to remove them before I rebooted.)

You can install Yosemite with a Chimera UniBeast USB and then switch to UEFI by installing Clover UEFI. MultiBeast is then used only to install kext files, so do not select Quick Start options which install Chimera. The trick then is to edit your config.plist Clover installed gave you for your hardware before you reboot so it does not KP on you from some setting in the default Clover config.plist. (I installed Clover on a desktop once and the config.plist had DSDT fix settings and kext patches for laptops! Had to remove them before I rebooted.)
Finally, I installed Yosemite with chimera, the only method I succeed in Hackintosh on my P9X79. Clover is quite difficult for me actually, and I regret that Mutlibeast doesn't have an UEFI boot mode for Yosemite.
Thanks by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back