Graphics
Radeon RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Panic(cpu 0 caller 0x563ebd): "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1504.15.2/iokit/Kernel
/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1378
Debugger called: <panic>

I have an ASUS z97 running Yosemite on an SSD dual boot with Windows 7 worked fine since 2015. I put six screens on the Windows side... ran multbeast installed an intel patch... done computer wood not load. After several failed attempts (to include putting high sierra) I have a new yosemite unibeast drive that receives the above error... please help. I am unable to run recovery or get into the apple side... I have removed all the drives rebooted reset and configed bios...

FYI I Have my drive connnected usb to my macbook pro along with my usb and ready to use clover to fix whats broken... when I start my Hackintosh, it shows 3 partititions and the usb external... fyi

again please help

Last edited:
Panic(cpu 0 caller 0x563ebd): "unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1504.15.2/iokit/Kernel
/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1378
Debugger called: <panic>

I have an ASUS z97 running Yosemite on an SSD dual boot with Windows 7 worked fine since 2015. I put six screens on the Windows side... ran multbeast installed an intel patch... done computer wood not load. After several failed attempts (to include putting high sierra) I have a new yosemite unibeast drive that receives the above error... please help. I am unable to run recovery or get into the apple side... I have removed all the drives rebooted reset and configed bios...

FYI I Have my drive connnected usb to my macbook pro along with my usb and ready to use clover to fix whats broken... when I start my Hackintosh, it shows 3 partititions and the usb external... fyi

again please help

Using the MacPro and USB to hackintosh drive open up the hack drive and look at main partition.
If you see EFI and or EFI backup folders remove them (create a folder on real Mac desktop and drag to the folder then delete from the hack drive). You will have them saved for now. Also look for a “boot” file or driver and do the same.

Next, use EFI mounter or Clover Configurator app to mount EFI of the hackintosh drive. Post this EFI folder but compress it first.

thank you high sierra install app is in my application folder on hack drive ... should i move that as well/ delete that as well?
i found no EFI and no Boot folder.. these folders are on my thumb drive only.

when I run efi Mounter, do I mount from usb to hack drive and how also what is meant by "post"?
also error occurred while adding "advanced.md" to the archive.

Attachments

• efi showing under volumes.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back