Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

i own a PC with following components:
Gigabyte GA-H67A-D3H-B3
Intel i7-2600k
8GB Kingston RAM
Sapphire HD6850 Graphics.

It has been working with Mavericks like a charm for several months now. Really loving the new design, I simply had to upgrade to Yosemite. I created a USB drive with UniBeast and installed it over the existing Mavericks. Install went fine. Now I tried booting my new install via the USB Drive Bootloader.
It goes on until the Apple Logo pops up, then it stops. Have waited several minutes, nothing happened.

Last Message in Verbose is "PCI Configuration begin".
If I enter npci=0x2000, it prints one line more line mbinit:done and stops afterwards
npci=0x3000 has no effect at all.

Could somebody please help?

iErp

I had the same issue after installing over Mavericks. Running a clean install did the trick for me but I can't boot after post install with multibeast. You can try the AppleACPIPlatform.kext from 10.9.5 fix I just saw in an other post maybe that'll do because I haven't tested it yet !

Glnk

OK, I will try a clean reinstall on a second partition.
I just saw the update guideline thread, too bad I didn't know that before... Hope it will work after reinstall.

OK, I will try a clean reinstall on a second partition.
I just saw the update guideline thread, too bad I didn't know that before... Hope it will work after reinstall.

Clean install worked. Now I'm at config. Going to try MultiBeast now...

Hi,

now I had Yosemite running. Booted it via the USB Chameleon drive and booted up just fine. After running MultiBeast, I get into the Chameleon Bootloader without my USB, but it keeps saying "can't find Kernel mach_kernel". And it won't boot even with the USB drive now, just like my other Yosemite Install. How do I fix that?

Greetz
iErp

I have the same problem running a Gigabyte Z68X board with Intel I7 2600, I insall off my unibeast usb drive and it all works perfectly. After I boot back into the Yosemite with my usb the system works fine and boots into Yosemite. But after I use Multibeast to install audio, ethernet. I reboot and Yosemite boots off the hard drive and then stops at the loading screen!! Anyone else figure this out????

Thanks,6870 video card.

PS. This system has worked perfect all the way up to Yosemite.

I had the same problem, had to disable XHCI in the BIOS.

For me, the "-no-zp" flag (entered at the boot screen) prevented the Yosemite install from hanging. I found this deep in the forum here, not sure what it does. After Multibeast runs, the "-no-zp" flag is not longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back