GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I have searched around and I have not found a solution to this issue. When I boot up my Yosemite partition I get a can't find System/Library/Kernels/kernel error. If I boot the installer, sometimes it will go to the installer and sometimes it will boot into my Yosemite Partition. Im not sure what is happening, but I have removed the kernel instructions in my boot.plist. If I navigate to System/Library/Kernels/kernel there is a kernel with a size of 10,621,736 bytes (10.6 MB). I'm not really sure why it can't find it so that is why I have started this thread :lol:

Thanks,
Hackintoshman

I have the same error and it is basically making me spend hours and hours with no results.

My hardware: GA-Z77-UD5H, 8 GB DDR3, GTX660, Drucial MX100 256GB SSD. Upgrade to Yosemite via Unibeast from Mavericks 10.9.5 working perfectly. First I got boot0 error and could not correct with all known solutions on this site and others.

Next, I trield using my clone Sandisk Extreme SSD 240 GB. Same error.

Next went to WD Velociraptor 300 GB (not 4K) and still same error.

I can boot into Yosemite via Unibeast, but not the hard droves or SSD. Using latest Multibeast and chimera.

No help and can;t figure this out. sort of kills the Hackintosh when this happens. Clean installs or upgrades makes no difference.

Please give some help. This is not the mach-kernel error.

I also have the Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD5H. I am using the very latest UniBeast and Multibeast (Jan 22, 2014) I get the "mach_kernel" error unless I boot from the USB installer, then chose the Yosemite drive. I can't seem to find the solution for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back