Contribute
Register

Yosemite ASUS R510JK, some bugs after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, sorry for digging up this thread, but I got some questions, and I think there is no point to create another thread.

1. From time to time (1 time for 30-40mins) my screen flashing. What can cause it?
2. Actually I got VoodooHDA kext for sound, and I wonder if is there any way to assign the "fn+some key" to switch the audio output, because I have to open everytime sound window and change output if I plug/unplug headphones.
3. Is there any way to fix touchad smart gesture?
4. I am going to buy magic mouse, but I've read somewhere that it's not working really well(lags etc.), but the posts were from half year ago. I'm curious if the magic mouse can work now without problems? and which WIFI card should I choose if I want to use it? For now I got Atheros AR5B95(without BT module)

Thanks in advance for all answers :)

Hello, sorry for digging up this thread, but I got some questions, and I think there is no point to create another thread.

1. From time to time (1 time for 30-40mins) my screen flashing. What can cause it?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

2. Actually I got VoodooHDA kext for sound, and I wonder if is there any way to assign the "fn+some key" to switch the audio output, because I have to open everytime sound window and change output if I plug/unplug headphones.

You might look into tweaking "Nodes to Patch" (or some such) in the Info.plist.

3. Is there any way to fix touchad smart gesture?

What trackpad do you have?

4. I am going to buy magic mouse, but I've read somewhere that it's not working really well(lags etc.), but the posts were from half year ago. I'm curious if the magic mouse can work now without problems? and which WIFI card should I choose if I want to use it? For now I got Atheros AR5B95(without BT module)

Best results with Broadcom bluetooth.

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.
ioreg in attachments

You might look into tweaking "Nodes to Patch" (or some such) in the Info.plist.
Oke, thanks

What trackpad do you have?
I think it has Focaltech Touchpad

Best results with Broadcom bluetooth.
BOADCOM BCM94313HMGB, do you think this one will work? Where I can find kexts for it?

Attachments

• MacBook Pro (Wojtek).ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
ioreg in attachments

Graphics config looks normal. What is your screen resolution? Are you using the "9mb cursor bytes patch"?

I think it has Focaltech Touchpad

Use google to find a driver.

BOADCOM BCM94313HMGB, do you think this one will work? Where I can find kexts for it?

WiFi BCM4313 is not supported.

Compatible chipsets and the procedures for making them work are covered here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back