Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
:DHi RehabMan.
i recently replaced my second hard drive with a yosemite installed in , but i noticed that recovery HDD not loading with clover.. what is the problem and how i can reactivate them so i can get in it and restore my system
Thank you in advance

i recently replaced my second hard drive with a yosemite installed in , but i noticed that recovery HDD not loading with clover.. what is the problem and how i can reactivate them so i can get in it and restore my system
Thank you in advance
Google "create a recovery partition rampage" and go to part 4.

Thank you in advance

What do you mean by "not loading with clover"?

Recovery not booting? Or recovery partition not present? Or Clover not detecting the Recovery partition?

Recovery not booting? Or recovery partition not present? Or Clover not detecting the Recovery partition?
I mean not booting i am getting an instant reboot after a black screen

I mean not booting i am getting an instant reboot after a black screen

Make sure your config.plist is appropriately setup for your hardware (KernelPm, KernelLapic, etc.)

Also, check BIOS settings (OS X requires DEP).

You have to make sure you inject kexts... so FakeSMC is a must.
They should be placed in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10 and /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other.

I find it easier just to have only kexts/Other. Remove all the other directories.

i meant: Every time i try to enter Recovery HDD i only see Apple logo then it restarts. I can enter yosemite partition without any problem.
Only the Recovery HDD Partition i can't enter.....:banghead:

i meant: Every time i try to enter Recovery HDD i only see Apple logo then it restarts. I can enter yosemite partition without any problem.
Only the Recovery HDD Partition i can't enter.....:banghead:

Boot verbose for troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back