Contribute
Register

Yosemite 10.10.4 on Asus X555LA-XO080H (i5-4210U | clover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok

no problem with the destination...not locked and full space to saving

I had no issue saving your file. Simply opened in MaciASL, choose Save As..., changed format to "ACPI Machine Language Binary" and clicked Save.

I'm guessing you have "Treat warnings as errors" checked in MaciASL->Preferences. If so, the behavior you report should be expected.

I'm guessing you have "Treat warnings as errors" checked in MaciASL->Preferences. If so, the behavior you report should be expected.

:D

...Something has changed around here but no god news now the battery indicator is full but show not correct info and sound card with layout 12 not work anymore but i'ts a good job

a5oCEUt.png

qbvWQP6.png

I had no issue saving your file. Simply opened in MaciASL, choose Save As..., changed format to "ACPI Machine Language Binary" and clicked Save.

finally i confirm the power management now work very fine. I have completely discharge and recharge the battery and all indication are now ok tanks so much

RehabMan, maybe it's only a cosmetic question but the power management when the battery level is 100% and the power cable is plugged in show me this

3qZZM65.png

RehabMan, maybe it's only a cosmetic question but the power management when the battery level is 100% and the power cable is plugged in show me this

3qZZM65.png

There is an extra patch you may need. You will find in the issues database in my laptop patch repo. Hopefully you can find it. On mobile ATM.

another question, i try to patch my wifi card BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave AW-CE123H with clover
metod on this guide
http://www.tonymacx86.com/network/104850-guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.html
but if i set AddDTGP_0001 and FixAirport_4000 to YES have ACPI kernel panic error at boot
also i have problem with bluetooth....
it seems that everything works but is not visible to other devices
the BrcmPatchRAM.kext does not work for me at all and i use BTFirmwareUploader.kext

Attachments

• config copia.plist
    9.3 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back