Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi I updated to 10.10.3 and I get Debugger Panic: System Uptime for nanosecond error message when both monitors are connected. It doesn't boot into Mac OS X. I removed the second monitor and rebooted with verbose mode and it booted into Mac. However when I connected the second monitor, the system froze and had to reboot (without monitor). It was working fine with 10.10.2.

My specs: i7 4790k
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
32 GB RAM

I actually reformatted the system and still the same problem. Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

Hi I updated to 10.10.3 and I get Debugger Panic: System Uptime for nanosecond error message when both monitors are connected. It doesn't boot into Mac OS X. I removed the second monitor and rebooted with verbose mode and it booted into Mac. However when I connected the second monitor, the system froze and had to reboot (without monitor). It was working fine with 10.10.2.

My specs: i7 4790k
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
32 GB RAM

I actually reformatted the system and still the same problem. Any suggestion is welcome and appreciated.

What is the Kernel Panic.?? Post photo?

Are you using graphics card? or integrated graphics??

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website).

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z97X-UD5H (F9F) (CLOVER)
CPU : Intel Core i7-4790K
Graphics : Intel HD 4600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back