CPU
i3770K
Graphics
Gigabyte geforce gtx 980Ti
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi everyone,

I have a bit of an issue here...
I installed Yosemite with CLover and all went well. Until I started using my software.
whatever program I use, just say I try to import files into the software (e.g. video files into Premiere or audio files into Logic), the window I use to do the import behaves very very strangely, and as a result it's so slow it takes literally minutes to do the thing. I keep getting a :beachball: every 30 seconds while I try to import/export files... drag files.. etc..
I can work on a stand alone finder window with no problem, but as it interacts with the software, it goes bonkers.

the other issue I have is that I don't seem to be able to save the settings. whenever I reboot, I will always get the original settings in the softwares, even though I save them before switching off.
e.g. every time I open iTunes, I am prompted to accept the license. as if it were the first time I was opening it.

any ideas or similar behaviours?

any help much appreciated.

BTW great site!!
Cheers.

Alex.

UPDATE... just bounced a track from Logic, so I involved the finder to export it to a certain folder, totally unusable... toooo slow, took me 3 minutes for what normally would take 5 seconds. Now the worst thing is that once I have done the operation, the actual software is unusable. it gets as slow as hell.. so I have to quit it and reopen it. Crazy!!

Pls help!!
I'm going round the bend!

a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back