Graphics
ASUS GTX650-E-1GD5
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Last night I updated to 10.10.2 with no problems. Today I can't connect to the app store. Is the EFI fix done? Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any fix out there yet? BTW all the other iTunes, Google, etc. seem to work ok but they do seem slower since the update. UPDATE: I dug out my old faithful Hac 10.8.5 and it does still connect to the app store. I think I've been blacklisted. IS THERE ANY FIX?

Last edited:
check your Ethernet, must be en0, check SMBios, delete /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist and reboot

After going thru the console I came to the determination that I had been removed from the whitelist. My apple ID was ok only my Hackintosh had been blocked. I won't be trying to sign into FaceTime or iMessage any more. I 'snagged' a ser# from a no longer existing, Jan 2008, Mac Pro 3.0 and terminal edited my smbios.plist. After reboot all is back to normal. Thanks for the advice.

Your ethernet must be en0, AND it must be built in. Google for the terminal command

I have the exact same problem. it says STATUS_CODE_ERROR. After updating to 10.10.2 everything is ok, except iMessage and App Store. I deleted the plist you said, but no luck. What can I do????

no of the stuff worked until i used multibeast to change PCIrootUID from 0 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back