Graphics
Asus GTX 750ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Finally I managed to install Yosemite 10.10.2 and make my ASUS 750ti kind of work with latest NVIDIA web drivers 343.02.02

Problem is when i boot (Clover) with nv_disable=1 the system works smoothly (no GPU acceleration of course) , but when I change to nvda_drv=1 then I face the following problems:

1) Only VGA cable works, if I plug DVI or HDMI then system goes into black screen and reboots.
2) After some time working with VGA cable (not always the same time) the screen suddenly flickers few times and the system reboots :banghead:

Installed HW monitor and I didn't see anything strange concerning temperatures or fan speeds (maybe it doesn't work properly, I don't know)

My system is a Gigabyte EP45-DQ6 , 8GB RAM, Kingston SSD120GB with TRIM kext installed , ASUS GTX 750ti OC (Dual Fan)

Any ideas?

Finally I managed to install Yosemite 10.10.2 and make my ASUS 750ti kind of work with latest NVIDIA web drivers 343.02.02

Problem is when i boot (Clover) with nv_disable=1 the system works smoothly (no GPU acceleration of course) , but when I change to nvda_drv=1 then I face the following problems:

1) Only VGA cable works, if I plug DVI or HDMI then system goes into black screen and reboots.
2) After some time working with VGA cable (not always the same time) the screen suddenly flickers few times and the system reboots :banghead:

Installed HW monitor and I didn't see anything strange concerning temperatures or fan speeds (maybe it doesn't work properly, I don't know)

My system is a Gigabyte EP45-DQ6 , 8GB RAM, Kingston SSD120GB with TRIM kext installed , ASUS GTX 750ti OC (Dual Fan)

Any ideas?

Check whether the NVIDIA Graphics Injection is enabled in your config.plist??

Could you tell me how to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back