Contribute
Register

Yeston & Visiontek LP RX 560 4GB Graphics Card now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you please attach the EFI for your hackintosh with the Yeston AMD Radeon RX560D-4GD5 LP GPU.
You don't need an EFI for an HP Z230 to get that RX 560 working. It has native support. You could ask someone using the same Asus Z390-P for their EFI and then it will work just by plugging in the RX 560. That is if they knew what they were doing when making a Z390 EFI. Always best to learn how to create your own EFI and use that.

For anyone still looking for a new RX560 LP card, Amazon has them at a good price now. Take a look.

Thank you trs96 for the quick reply. I have already got my current build with the Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X working to a certain degree with the iGPU, Catalina and opencore, but it does not seem stable (sleep/wake does not work properly now). That's why I need to add a video card and I just ordered the Yeston AMD Radeon RX560D-4GD5 LP GPU.

I have already got my current build with the Gigabyte Z490M Gaming X working to a certain degree with the iGPU, Catalina and opencore, but it does not seem stable (sleep/wake does not work properly now).
Start a new support thread in Catalina Desktop Support to get help with sleep wake problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back