Graphics
HD4000, HD620
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I have a working BigSur install on my XPS9360 an its mostly usable but really shouldn't be!
The reason for this is because I decided to have a go at using this guide for the 9560 -

Which after a few reboots during the install has completed and with exception of Audio seems to be very usable.

I'm using the DW1560 wifi card the OpenCore EFI from @blazinsmokey guide detected it on install without any mods from me.

Now I'm sure there is a lot wrong under the hood at the moment and as time permits I'll start getting stuck into it, I've only a few Hacks to my name and Opencore is very new to me so will see how things progress.

So I have a working BigSur install on my XPS9360 an its mostly usable but really shouldn't be!
The reason for this is because I decided to have a go at using this guide for the 9560 -

Which after a few reboots during the install has completed and with exception of Audio seems to be very usable.

I'm using the DW1560 wifi card the OpenCore EFI from @blazinsmokey guide detected it on install without any mods from me.

Now I'm sure there is a lot wrong under the hood at the moment and as time permits I'll start getting stuck into it, I've only a few Hacks to my name and Opencore is very new to me so will see how things progress.
i have moved your post to laptop support

Post #3,311 by @jkbuha [Guide] Dell XPS 13 9360 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.x - LTS Link https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...x-lts-long-term-support-guide.213141/page-332 has an Open Core EFI for the XPS9360 HD620 i7-8550U. Graphics,Sleep, brightness, Trackpad gestures, battery, sound, andUsb C (Dock and Hdmi) all work.

You will need to update OC ,kexts and set up for DW1560.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    8.2 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back