Intel Core i7-8550U
Graphics
Intel HD 620 & QHD display
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey folks --
I updated my Dell XPS 9360 to MacOS Ventura, but every time I restart it, it comes back with a kernel panic.
I was wondering what I need to fix in my OpenCore configuration to fix this issue. Please see the attached documents.

Attachments

• Kernel Panic with Lilu.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 54
Hey folks --
I updated my Dell XPS 9360 to MacOS Ventura, but every time I restart it, it comes back with a kernel panic.
I was wondering what I need to fix in my OpenCore configuration to fix this issue. Please see the attached documents.
MacBookPro14,1 would be a better choice of smbios

you also have quite a lot of aml files in your acpi folder, are they really all needed? sometimes less is more.....

Hey folks --
I have a Dell Xps 9360 i7-8550U with Ventura MacOS. Using smbios MacPro 15.3. Everything working good. Copy of EFI OC attached.

Attachments

• OC 0.8.5.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
and this is mine, with native intel 7260 wifi
all good,have a good fun

Attachments

• OC.zip
    20.4 MB · Views: 79
Hello, I have this model but it fails to boot past the text. The screen goes dark as if it's about to load the GUI. Any ideas? Thanks

Hello, I have this model but it fails to boot past the text. The screen goes dark as if it's about to load the GUI. Any ideas? Thanks
your hardware is not supported, up to 10th gen cpu is required

Hello, I'm talking about an XPS 9360 with an i5 7200U.

Hello, I'm talking about an XPS 9360 with an i5 7200U.
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Back