Contribute
Register

xMove won't work - Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you booting with iBoot or with the bootloader installed with MultiBeast?

I ran into this issue for a few times but after installing MultiBeast + DSDT + AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement it didnt happen anymore...

Yes, I am booting with iBoot. After updating 10.6.8, I am running Multibeast, since I don't have custom DSDT, I just select EasyBeast, PCIRootUID fix, Nullcpupowermanagement, kextutility. That's all. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure whether I have to remove the AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement from /System/Library/Extensions and then install NullCPUPowerManagement. Just a thought.

pmanasranjan said:
Yes, I am booting with iBoot. After updating 10.6.8, I am running Multibeast, since I don't have custom DSDT, I just select EasyBeast, PCIRootUID fix, Nullcpupowermanagement, kextutility. That's all. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure whether I have to remove the AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement from /System/Library/Extensions and then install NullCPUPowerManagement. Just a thought.

This time I tried removing the kext: AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement from /System/Library/Extension/ and installed Nullcpupowermanagement. Still I see the same message and after that it hangs.

From the message, what I guess is, it's trying to start the service and getting timed out. Not sure what is the service name.

ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin::start - waitForService(resourceMatching(AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement)) timed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back