Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear all

I am trying to connect my first hackintosh to LG HDTV and I realized two problems.

I don't see menu above on the desktop view when I connect to HDTV. Is there way to adjust resolution or size of boundary?

Any luck for the audio problem in the HDMI connection?

Thank you all.

bigevent said:
Dear all

I am trying to connect my first hackintosh to LG HDTV and I realized two problems.

I don't see menu above on the desktop view when I connect to HDTV. Is there way to adjust resolution or size of boundary?

Thank you all.

Easy, this is a common thing you need to adjust the first time.

On your remote, there is an option called P.SIZE or something similiar.

You want to flick through the options until its fitted nicely. So my graphics card 6870 can output 1080p ofcourse and my tv is 1080p = great BUT the image is not fit to the screen so you cannot see the menu's or anything. On your remote, you can adjust picture size.

Let me know how you go, Ive had to tell people this many times so its common.

:cool:

KidCastro said:
bigevent said:
Dear all

Thank you all.

You want to flick through the options until its fitted nicely. So my graphics card 6870 can output 1080p ofcourse and my tv is 1080p = great BUT the image is not fit to the screen so you cannot see the menu's or anything. On your remote, you can adjust picture size.

I found a set up slider in the system options which allows you to adjust size of the view on the screen. I will try the p.size if I get home.

Thank you.

bigevent said:
KidCastro said:
bigevent said:
Dear all

Thank you all.

I found a set up slider in the system options which allows you to adjust size of the view on the screen. I will try the p.size if I get home.

Thank you.

Let me know the outcome, good luck :D

KidCastro said:
Let me know the outcome, good luck :D

I don't have the p.size button (please find attached image) but it works with system setup in the OSX although it seems like I have to set whenever I connect HDMI to TV. I will do some more research to find the p.size button. But thank you. How do you get a sound from HDMI, I wanted to transfer sound with audio cable but I learned that when you connect HDMI and Audio cable together, Audio cable does not transfer any audio data. As soon as you disconnect HDMI, and then you can listen to the sound from the LG TV. How do you solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• LG-47LD4500-remote-hand.jpg
    LG-47LD4500-remote-hand.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 453
Any suggestions on how to fix the audio through HDMI for that GPU?

Thanks.

jgandrade11 said:
Any suggestions on how to fix the audio through HDMI for that GPU?

Thanks.
I have the same problem.

How had you installed the video board? Because mine it stays with problems during video play with slow horizontal blocks. It does not seem that I am using a so powerful board =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back