Contribute
Register

X99-UD4 - Core i7 5960X - Gigabyte GTX 960 - Thunderbolt 2 (for UAD Apollo Twin Audio interface)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need manufacturer name and model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i7 5960X
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey
right now i'v OS X 10.12.6 i start to think about update for the latest OS X(Big Sur).
i will buy new SSD and try to install the latest OS X
i don't see any threads about it, if any one success to do it please share :)
thanks

okey i will buy new card from the list.. there is one is favorite ?

okey i will buy new card from the list.. there is one is favorite ?
Now is not a good time to be buying a graphics card, prices have doubled because of the current demand created by cryptocurrency miners.

Hey
right now i'v OS X 10.12.6 i start to think about update for the latest OS X(Big Sur).
i will buy new SSD and try to install the latest OS X
i don't see any threads about it, if any one success to do it please share :)
thanks
Please change your motherboard to X99-UD4 in your Personal Details if that is your motherboard.

The X99-UD4 motherboard does not have Thunderbolt hardware. Do you have a Thunderbolt add-in card supported by the motherboard?

And as P1LGRIM pointed out your graphics card is not supported and you will need a supported graphics card. You can consider old second hand compatible cards like the GTX 760 if you want to install and run MacOS Big Sur. Currently new AMD graphics cards (normally recommended, like RX 580 or the RX 5000 series) are either impossible to get or their prices are highly inflated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back