Graphics
Radeon 7870
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I've got a problem turning on XCPM with my Asus X99 Deluxe II in combination with a Haswell-CPU (5930k). I've set up my system trying to stick to the dortania guide. But when I turn on the obligatory 2 emulate lines to fake the CPU ID this results in seemingly working pm. The system throttles up and down and overall core temps drop when idle. Unfortunately the system will freeze quite soon (about an hour, two at most I reckon). Consequently when I do not fake the CPU ID the core temps stay high but the system is stable. I attach my EFI in the hope that someone has experienced my issues before and might be able to help, as right now I am stuck.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 67
Problem solved. After all it was an issue with a bios setting. „AI overclock tuner“ cannot be disabled. Auto is wrong though. Setting it to enabled and leaving the other settings that arise default fixed my issues. Sleep kinda works too. At the moment it instantly wakes and manages the next sleep attempt. Iodisplaywrangler seems to conflict.
In case any other user is having usb issues. Those were fixed beforehand after driving me nuts for ages by - unlike the guidelines - disabling Intel xhci mode.

Hello!
After moving from clover (i followed KGP x99 guide with unlocking bios for my asus deluxe II msr and nvram) to opencore i have very smooth system without any problem except waking up from sleep mode.
the system waking up very slow,
when the monitor is turning on i see a message: "USB Accessories Disabled. Unplug the accessory using too much power to re-enable USB devices" and hackintosh continue works in slide show mode.

i have usb map from KGP guide for clover. It works on clover. And it works on opencore before sleep without any problem.

Asus deluxe II (unlocked bios msr nvream)
Haswell-CPU 5930
rx580

May be it will be helpfull for you in some case or you can give me advice about how to do wake up from sleep workins.
Thanks!

Attachments

• EFI(1).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back