1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I've searched around the forum and it seems everyone trying the X99-E WS specifically hasn't managed to install / boot. All threads seem like dead-ends.

Can anyone confirm a build with the 'X99-E WS' specifically!?

THANKS

Hi

I've searched around the forum and it seems everyone trying the X99-E WS specifically hasn't managed to install / boot. All threads seem like dead-ends.

THANKS

I just put 'X99-E WS' in the 'Search Pane' at the top of the page here and there's quite a few posts with so have a look, you may find something to help with your problem - Good Luck.

Hi

THANKS

Better try the installation by yourself... who knows who have the luck...

Better try the installation by yourself... who knows who have the luck...

With all due respect, it's an expensive purchase for me to experiment with! I need OS X for my work.

With all due respect, it's an expensive purchase for me to experiment with! I need OS X for my work.

If you are not yet bought this product and planning to buy, then post your queries in Forum > The Build > Buying Advice or Forum > The Build > Compatibility Advice

If you had already purchased this product, try the installation. Trying OS X installation will not make any issues to your hardware parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back