CPU
Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge Processor 3.40 GHz,
Graphics
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm going to install sierra from scratch in my desktop.
Following general guide I've already created with unibeast a bootable usb but I'm not able to reach osx installer.
Using only -v flag, installer stuck in middle of random line just after "MAC Framework successfully initialized".
I've also tried other flags to going ahead ( nv_disable=1, npci=0x2000 cpus=1 that work for previous Yosemite installation with a gtx770 card ).
Can someone help me to add correct boot flags and/or ktext patch to reach installation screen?!

Thanks!

@giafrata, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model and correct Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Done! Sorry for forgetfulness.

I see you're on a Haswell system. It's been a long time since I tried an install on a haswell system, but I may be able to help you with the graphics card side of things. Have you tried booting up without the card in the actual system?

I see you're on a Haswell system. It's been a long time since I tried an install on a haswell system, but I may be able to help you with the graphics card side of things. Have you tried booting up without the card in the actual system?

Thanks for help! x79s-up5-wifi have not an onboard graphic card, so I can't boot it without gtx.

The Core i7 4930K is not a Haswell CPU. It is an Ivy Bridge E CPU. Just because it starts with a 4 does not mean it is Haswell.

The Core i7 4930K is not a Haswell CPU. It is an Ivy Bridge E CPU. Just because it starts with a 4 does not mean it is Haswell.

confirm.. exactly this one:
Intel BX80633I74930K Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge Processor, 12 MB Cache, 3.40 GHz,

so what clover configuration I need to reach sierra installer?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back