2x RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Color Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys

I have a fully working chimera Yosemite system and it was easy to get it to work.

I have clover installed on a new drive with El-Cap, I cloned a clean el-cap from my mac and installed clover with all the goods.

When booting off the clover drive
I keep getting KP with the flag "npci=0x2000", and a hang at "PCI config begin" with out it cant figure this out??
There are now so many options I have no idea where to start?

System
X79-UP4/GTX760/i7-3820
I am hoping someone has a config.plist and dsdt they could send me :)

OK I redid the install with multi beast 8.

System boots but with
no audio
no speed stepping

Gigabyte X79-UP4
GTX760
i7 3820

PS when I boot my older Yosemite system using clover it works but with no audio, if I use chameleon as the boot loader its fine.

I just turned my other machine into a brick apparently, and am trying to get a config like this up and running (X79 with GTX 760).

Are you using the UEFI or the Legacy Clover? If you are using the UEFI, did you have to flash your GTX760 card?

How do you enter the flag"npci=0x2000" into clover? I used to know how to do it before clover.

I am using UEFI Bios F7

Download Clover Configurator and you use that for all the settings.
The GTX760 works fine only had to use "npci=0x2000" and VoodooTSCSync.kext(4core) the to get pc to boot.

Ryan Thomas, if you still have those problems,

Audio: mount your EFI partition and run https://github.com/toleda/audio_CloverALC

CPU Speeds: generate an SSDT with ssdtPRGen.sh (no args and answer "n" to all questions) then copy ~/Library/ssdtPRGen.sh/SSDT.aml to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/SSDT-CPU.aml and reboot.

If you have problems with either of those scripts, please post the full output here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back