Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi

I'm using the unibeast to install lion. Did everything as per the guide and when booting with USB the screen goes blank when I hit enter I get the logo n boot bar where I typed all -V -s etc. Keeps showing

Can't find mach_kernel

Pls help. Bios was setup as said in manual. USB was made from MacBook pro running lion.

Sounds corrupted to me..

just bought a new 16gb usbdrive and installed x using unibeast......reset the bios and restarted the whole thing.....reached the chimera screen with the unibeat logo

and its says boot:

not installing the lion

what could be the reason.........?? my macbook pro is running 10,7.4

Please post a picture of exactly what it says

The pics attached, i have types -v when i get the screen cant find mach_kernel, sorry for the bad quality pics with my iphone.........as its 4am here in dubai and i just plugd out the win7 machine to setup the hackintosh

help plz.

Attachments

• IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 507
I would start over.

Boot up SL or whatever. Get the "Install Lion" app in your applications folder then open up disk utility.

2. Browse to your USB drive and hit partition, make it 1 named USB, hit options and select Master Boot Record, then apply.

3. Run MultiBeast selecting USB as the target drive.

just like you said started over and re made the unibeast this time......worked fine got thru the install did the multibeast with my x58a DSDT F5 file. now got the boot error worked around that with solution 1, ie after reboot go to install unmount lion and launch terminal with the commands as per manual.

Reboot again worked great no boot0 error anymore goes to boot screen and choose lion, the screen comes up with the apple and then follows this error picture attached......

thanks for your help got me thru........now this last bit !! :)

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 74
Boot -v -f -x and post what it says!

Boot with the UniBeast installer, select your OS X HDD icon and hit enter.
At desktop run MultiBeastand select system utilities,, and then, under kexts->graphics somewhere find the nVidia 4xx/5xx kexts, select them and then install. Reboot without the UniBeast USB and post results.

Not reaching the desktop, boot0 error was fixed now i get the screen i posted earlier prior to reaching the desktop........how can i get to the desktop any tricks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back