Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 4.24.37 PM.png
Apple just announced WWDC 2024 will be held June 10-14, 2024. Unlike the last few years, it will be both an online and an in-person keynote address event at Apple Park on Monday, June 10th.

Expected is news about the next version of macOS, which may or may not include Intel. New Mac hardware is also possible.

Join us online for the biggest developer event of the year. Be there for the unveiling of the latest Apple platforms, technologies, and tools. Learn how to create and elevate your apps and games. Engage with Apple designers and engineers and connect with the worldwide developer community. All online and at no cost.

Apply for the opportunity to join us in person for an all-day event at Apple Park on Monday, June 10. Watch the Keynote and exciting new programming, meet with Apple experts, and take part in special activities.

What would you like to see announced?

Source:

Last edited:
To avoid yet another lawsuit, Apple will do a tiny Intel Os, but will strip it out at 15.5

To avoid yet another lawsuit, Apple will do a tiny Intel Os, but will strip it out at 15.5
that means, hackintosh will continue to live and we will conti. with use INTEL cpu :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :) :) :) :headbang::headbang:

any possibility, use/buy hardware with amr cpu (M chip) and we still use hackintosh??

NO.
This would be too much/little ( over/under-kill )

It should be like this :

1. integrate OpenCore 1,x.y in their Intel-based code
  2. open source this "extended "code (Intel-based & OC) so 3rd party can add/debug code
  3. write a "how-to procedure" to compile according to your needs (everyone will have a tailored system)
  4. meanwhile Intel/AMD transitioning to some "form of Arm/Leg/Head(less)/etc"
Any additions to the list ?

Cheers :)

Last edited:
It must be a clue, a new Siri based on their MML AI?.
Looked at another way, it's three Vs connected together. Tripling down on Virtual reality. Maybe a new lower priced Vision Pro headset ? Maybe a non-Pro version ?

Looked at another way, it's three Vs connected together. Tripling down on Virtual reality. Maybe a new lower priced Vision Pro headset ? Maybe a non-Pro version ?
Or an M with wings... OMG!, the first flying Mac!.

Apple just announced WWDC 2024 will be held June 10-14, 2024. Unlike the last few years, it will be both an online and an in-person keynote address event at Apple Park on Monday, June 10th.

Expected is news about the next version of macOS, which may or may not include Intel. New Mac hardware is also possible.

Join us online for the biggest developer event of the year. Be there for the unveiling of the latest Apple platforms, technologies, and tools. Learn how to create and elevate your apps and games. Engage with Apple designers and engineers and connect with the worldwide developer community. All online and at no cost.

Apply for the opportunity to join us in person for an all-day event at Apple Park on Monday, June 10. Watch the Keynote and exciting new programming, meet with Apple experts, and take part in special activities.

What would you like to see announced?

Source:
I am looking for an M3Ultra Mac Studio... I guess I am jumping ship here with that. I have absolutly loved my Hackintoshes and my current one is almost 6 years old and is aging out. I can't build what I really want to replace it. With 4 TB4 ports, all the additional things I need are external.

I'm considering a new installation for the next upgrade of macOS. Make it clean for the last OS installed into Hackintosh.

Back